Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Why?

Why can I not fall asleep early on the nights she decideds to sleep well?

Why does she always have to make a bee line for the cat's ass. . .his dirty dirty ass?

Why does the cat have to throw up more after we cleaned the carpets than before?

Why didn't I fine the degree completion program last year so I could be almost done with it rather than just now looking into it, especially when I don't know how much longer we will be here?

Why does the kid have to be such a poor traveler when I really want to do some traveling?

Why did my netflix movie not come yesterday as promised? Wolfman where are you?

Why do my Dad's new golf clubs that hubby purchased for him have to arrive today, after Dad goes golfing?

Why did my hair have to start falling out to the point that it always looks greasy and stringy now?

Why do good people always seem to get screwed over?

Just a few things I wonder about this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment