Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mommy Has A Camera - Run!

I have had this computer for over two years now and I am still finding things on it that surprise me. It is a macbook and I have been using iPhoto since the beginning but it wasn't until a couple months ago that I began to play with iMovie. I have been having lots of fun with that though I don't fully comphrehend the program and what I can do with it just yet. My latest find is iDVD. I was looking for a way in iMovie to make a DVD for hubby that had lots of video of Addie and maybe me that he could watch while I am out of town for a week. First off, I shoot the videos with my 2.5 year old digital camera so the quality isn't that great. However, I am just blown away that I can actually make a DVD with an intro screen, snap shots of video playing and submenus with chapters. I mean it is crazy. . and such a cool gift idea! I know what I will be making as a small gift for several family members for Christmas! Now all I need is to get myself this baby:  Flip MinoHD Camcorder 2nd Generation, 2 Hours (Brushed Metal).  I think with that I could take some awesome video.  Time to save up my money.

I think hubby is going to be very touched when he comes home to find the DVD waiting for him after I leave for my parents. I am looking forward to hearing his surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment