Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lonely

This past 4th of July was spent with my parents. They came up on Thursday the same day we came home and then left for home early Monday morning. Addie was completely happy the whole time, and why not there was always someone to play with. She even slept 9 hours straight one night and only woke because I woke her (hello painfully engorged boobies). It was a wonderful visit. My husband and father went out golfing on Friday, and shopping in a historical town on Saturday for all of us. Sunday my mother and I went out for just over 2 hours without Addie and shopped at Target. It was amazing. Then my husband and father went for a golf lesson. I did not watch any fireworks and didn't need to. The house was filled with talk and laughter. I never saw my husband mad, angry or depressed (except for Friday morning but the rest of the time he was always happy). It was just so wonderful. Now they are back home, and hubby is back at work.

I am lonely. I am depressed. This makes me feel so lost. What am I doing? What can I do? I want to create my own work at home business but haven't the clue what I would do. This was brought about by my husband and his talk about my return to work in a couple years. I feel like there is a count down clock over my head for my return to work. I don't know what I will do when I rejoin the working force. I have no degree and I really don't want to work in the medical field again. I don't want to deal with patients or customers. I rather work behind the scenes or if there was a job that was flexible and allowed me to spend time with Addie after school so I could take her to practices, or anything else. It sucks feeling so sad and depressed after the most amazing weekend. Addie even started propelling herself forward and rocking on her knees which means crawling is coming around the corner in maybe a few weeks.

Last night I did make a kick butt Quinoa and chicken dinner that I am calling Fiesta Chicken. I will need to post the the recipe the next time I make it. It is tough making yummy new gluten/diary/egg/soy etc. free meals. I am reminded of the need for this though because I accidentally had soy in a mixture on Sunday and for the past two days have been dealing with mucousy green poops from Addie. Granted I also started sweet potatoes on Sunday but I will retry those in a few days to see if they were the cause or if it was the soy.

My mind is so jumbled right now I can't really write a well thought out post so I think I will end things here.

No comments:

Post a Comment