Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

6 Months. . .Wow. Actually over 6 months, almost 6.5 months to be exact. Every day she takes my breath away a little more, my little Addie. Addie Patty Pie to those in the know. She is such a happy child (except at 11pm 3am and 5am or somewhere there abouts) laughing, giggling and smiling so big at the world around her. I can't imagine life with out her.

It is tough for me to leave sometimes to go do things by myself. Not because I don't want some "me" time. I do, oh deary I do. I just have anxiety that something might happen to me or her and one of us will left without the other. It is horrible to think this I know but I can't help to worry. She lights up my life and I want her to know that. I want her to know how much I love her. I want to watch her grow up. I want to watch her learn and laugh. 6 months seems like so long especially as I waited to get out of the newborn stage (so not into the up every 2 hours thing) but it also is just not enough. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life watching her. All I want is to see her happy, for the rest of her life. A very tall order but one I will try so very hard to make happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment