Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

I miss food.

Addie has a sensitive stomach. I think the Rotavirus vaccine caused greater sensitivity and so just cutting out dairy and soy is not good enough. I am free of the top eight allergens: Dairy, Soy,Egg, Wheat, Peanut, Tree Nuts, Fish, and Shellfish. I also stay away from gluten completely. Well, Addie started solids a couple weeks ago and her poop became mushy instead of runny and the green mucous poop went away so I thought, YAY! I figured eating healthy whole foods that avoid the top 8 and gluten would be okay. Except last Monday green poop returned after I ate large quantities of black olives and kidney beans. She also tried Sweet potatoes the day before and I accidently had something with soy in it. I have been on this strict diet for three or so months and it is a bit depressing at times. I mean olives, and kidney beans come on. It has been a week and she is still pooping green so I don't know what it might have been and why it isn't gone yet. I would love to live this healthy diet but without worry of what healthy veggies I eat. I can barely snack. This is getting old, and quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment