Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Just as scary as labor. . .

Vaginal Pimples.  Such a nice phrase.  I almost want to type it out all pretty like and frame it for in the guest bathroom.  


At least with labor you can get drugs to stop the pain, but no good drugs for one of those suckers.  The only thing that works for them is time and a hot bath. Maybe some Ibuprofen. I think I have gotten 4-5 of these and they are not to be messed with!  Also, pretty much leave me a lone when I have one.  I guess it is a price one pays when they tend to "try" and be well groomed in the nether regions.


Now this wouldn't be so bad if I could just get the hot soaking bath it so desperately needs.  Only problem is our master bathroom does not have a bath (stupid builder) and the guest bath is connected to Addie's room in such a way that it would wake her up (again, stupid builder!).  So the only time I can take a bath is when Addie is napping, only I can't take a bath when she is napping because it would wake her.  So I have suffered the last 3 days without a bath.  Hot showers are nice but they don't work.  What does this all lead to?  


Builder FAIL!!


&


Owww.

No comments:

Post a Comment