Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Higher Education

I started thinking today what I might want to do when it is time to return to work (4 years or so). Hubby and I had that talk. One of the women at my mom's group was talking about how she is thinking of doing her own kind of preschool with some other mom's rather than sending their kids to some place for $500 + a month. Then I found out a university near me has a degree completion course in Early Childhood Education that is completely online. I would only get jobs working as a preK teacher so money would be very little but a part of me thinks it would be good. I would hope that I would have short days and be able to spend my afternoons with my daughter and extra income is extra income. Granted how much money will it cost us for me to finish? Will I qualify for financial aid, scholarships, etc. There is so much to think about but a part of me is really excited at this idea. I am also unsure. I need to talk with a counselor and see. This or maybe psychology? Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment