Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

I'm The Owner, You Just Rent Them

My breast. They are my breast though my husband thinks otherwise. As he keeps saying, "I bought those!" No I never had a boob job, he is just implying that Marrying me was like making a purchase. One with no warranty or returns buddy so suck it up! Needless to say that breast-feeding our daughter has made playing with the fun bags a bit difficult for my dear hubby, mainly because I swat his hands away.

I have informed him several times, they are on loan to Addie for the time being and while he was once renting them he will just have to wait his turn. I can't help it. To me they are not very sexual currently. They serve a purpose of bringing nourishment to our child. I know I wont always feel this way, that once she is done using them (or just not using them as much) I will want him to play with them again. Just not right now. He understands, but still tries to cop a feel.

This repurposing of my breasts does not mean the end of our sex life nor the end of our marriage. Hubby might not love it but he isn't selfish and he rather Addie drink from the boobies because of the health benefits and it is natural. We are still intimate I just ask that he not really touch that area.

So this article: Can Breast-Feeding Hurt Your Marriage? CAN BITE MY ASS.

No comments:

Post a Comment