Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Everyone Said To Do kegels. . .

I only half listened. I would do some, or what I thought were some. Even asked dear hubby if he could feel me grabbing during intimate moments. He could, and as such I felt that my kegel muscles were strong. I gave birth and realized I had been naive. 5 months out I am still pissing myself if I wait too long to go to the bathroom. Want to know what is really stupid, I even bought Ben Wah balls months ago to get things back in shape down there. I just have not used them. Well, that is a lie.

When I first received the wonderful package I opened it quickly and read the instructions (there wasn't much to read). I gave them a good washing and tried them out. Only at that time if I took one step from where I was standing out they would go. Apparently I was so out of shape I couldn't hold them in. I tried I think 2 more times that week and then quietly put them away. I figured I would use them in a week or two and maybe have better luck. Only I haven't. So I still piss myself. I think I need a diaper too, not just Addie.

I really should get the old balls out and give it another go. Who knows maybe I will be able to walk out of the bathroom with everything in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment