Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Vacation

I have been at my parent's house since Monday and really am enjoying my time.  Hubby is back home enjoying some alone time but is working during the day.  Having hard time concentrating on anything other than relaxing with my family.  I got a haircut that looks awesome or at least did when the stylist did it but I can't seem to get it to look as great as she did.  I think I need a new flat iron.  I also bought myself a new camera: Nikon Coolpix P100 Digital Camera (Matte Black), 10.3 Megapixel, 26x, 26-678mm Equivalent Nikkor Zoom, Up to 10fps @ Full Resolution, 3.0" LCD, Deluxe Carrying Case, 8 GB Memory Card, Card Reader, Lens Cleaning Kit, & Tripod


Only not that package.  I am trying to figure out how to take awesome photos with it but not sure I ever will be able to. 


This is what has been going on and I just can't think of writing anything in-depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment