Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Where I Confess

I am a horrible writer and I don't mean in the grammatical sense either.  Granted, I suck in that department too.  I have been exhausted of late because Addie is not sleeping well at night and she was doing so good for one week and then she got her shot and everything went back down hill.  Some nights she wakes twice, others it is three times.  I have tried CIO and had some success a few months ago but I believe she is really hungry and CIO is not going to stop her from being hungry.  She can't focus on eating during the day because there is too much else to do and see so I think she is making up for it at night.  I am only feeding solids twice a day and don't really want to introduce lunch until 8 months if possible but we will have to see.  She might just need it.  Maybe a snack and not lunch is what I will do.  I can tell you I am getting tired of making the food or shall I say the needing to think ahead to prep it.  Like I want to start her on pears, but I don't have any and need to go buy some and then make it into a puree and then test it on her in the morning and then and then and then.  Yeah, this is where my mind goes on this little sleep.  Last night was rough.  I wouldn't mind feeding her once a night so I will hope we get there again.  


Another confession:  Instead of posting I have been spending my spare time reading.  I didn't think I would enjoy it but I am and so it is very difficult for me to sit here typing when the book beckons me.


The Many Lives & Secret Sorrows of Josephine B.


I highly recommend.  It is written like a diary and so of course you want to read someone's diary.


Off to sing-a-long to Baby Signing Time Volume 1 DVD  I swear she is in love with it.  She can't help but go silent when she hears the music start.

No comments:

Post a Comment