Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sleep Deperivation

Addie is up all night and I am feeling like a zombie.  I am hoping this is just a phase.  It doesn't help that she usually is awake by 7am.  I don't function these days until 10am.  I have been spending my zombie time spacing out to the show Weeds.  I am watching all the season on demand.  The thought of leaving the house is such a chore.  One day she will sleep several hours straight. . . someday.


Watched the documentary "BABIES" last night on demand and was a bit disappointed.  I don't quite know what I was hoping for but I felt like it missed the mark.  I really wish they had noted how many months old the babies were when it went along so I could compare developmental milestones but oh well.  


Now Baby Signing Time Volume 1 DVD is playing in the background and I swear the tunes are very catching. . .too catching.  I am singing along right now.  I can't stop.  I want to stop.


Oh I hope to get better sleep so very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment